Terms and Conditions for Bookings.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions thoroughly, Print a copy for your records:
1. Rob Chapman (to be referred to as the artist)
1a. On enquiry a date will be held for 14 days with no deposit after that the artist reserves the right to accept other bookings, however client will be notified.
1b. Once the booking is agreed the client will be requested to fill out the online booking for, to confirm date/ time/ fee of event including the Terms and Conditions . In filing out the booking form the client agrees to all the Terms and Conditions as presented herein.
1c. The Artist agrees he will provide magical/ mystery entertainment at the agreed time/ place/ duration.
1d. If the performance starts later than 15 minutes after agreed time due to clients delay, the performer reserves the right to cut short his performance in case of other engagements, the full fee is still to be paid.
2. Once fee is agreed payment can be made in advance of or on the night of the performance.
2a. Payment after the event will incur an additional administrative fee of £20. In addition further charges will be incurred if late payment exceeds 28 days after performance date.
2c. A Non-Refundable deposit is to be made of £50, the balance to be settled by the night of performance.
2d. Payment forms accepted are: Bank Transfer.(ask for bank details)
Cash on the Night.
Cancellations/ Change of date:
3. Cancellations prior to fourteen days before performance carry a 50% cancellation fee.
3a. If the booking is cancelled fourteen days or less before the performance then the client is liable for 100% payment of agreed fee.
3b. If the client needs to change the date once they have confirmed an administration fee of £10 will be charged if the new requested date is outside of the original booked month. If the new date is over 6 months from the original it will be taken as a cancellation and relevant fees will apply.
Video Sound Recordings
Video or sound recordings can only be made with our written consent and must be limited to only those parts of the entertainment agreed with the artist prior to starting. Any recording must be for private viewing / listening only.
All re-bookings or further engagements that arise as a result of the booking must be negotiated by Rob Chapman.
These conditions and any entertainment that takes place under them shall be governed construed and shall take effect in accordance with the laws of England.
Equipment – Stage Show.
The client and/or venue are to be responsible for the supply of the following items:
- Stage or raised platform with step(s) for audience participation, facing head on to the audience, of no smaller then 8ft deep by 14ft wide.
- No spectators to the direct left or direct right of the stage.
- Audience must be able to hear performance without straining so an adequate PA system with speakers located forward of performance area must be supplied.
- One radio headset or radio clip-on lapel style microphone AND one handheld radio microphone with boom style stand (if these are not available they can be provided at an additional fee of £60).
- No loud music close to performance area.
We reserve the right to cancel the performance with no refund if these items are not supplied or are inadequate for the task (e.g. a single 10 watt speaker for a conference of 1,000 delegates)
Close Up Performances.
- clear access to tables where performances is for table magic.
- No loud music, audience needs to be able to hear what is being said.
- A suitable place for a table where performance is stationary, adequate space surrounding for audience.
We reserve the right to cancel the performance with no refund if these items are not supplied or are inadequate for the task (e.g. Music to loud to allow performer to do his best.)
- Hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages to be made available to the artist at all times and at clients expense.
- A suitable parking space to be provided at clients expense.
- For overseas and long distance engagements all flights, hotel bills and transfers to be provided by client (on flights of greater than 6 hours duration the seat must be Club Class or better).
One Final Note Please remember; your event is not booked and no availability guarantees can be given until the signed booking confirmation letter is received by us.
Date, Time, and Venue
The entertainment will take place on the day, at the time and at the place set out in the written confirmation. If this is not to the client’s agreement then the responsibility is with the client to contact us.