This contract is between you, (the client) and Rob Chapman (the performer) Please read carefully and then fill in and send the form at the bottom of the page to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions of the engagement. Please note that a booking is not official unless this form is completed.
1. This contract is an agreement undertaken by the client & the performer. That the performer will provide entertainment upon the agreed date, for the agreed amount for the agreed length of time.
2. The performer will arrive a minimum of half an hour before the scheduled performance time unless otherwise discussed.
3. The performer will be equipped with all necessary equipment for the performance as is required. The client will provide equipment where it has been discussed.
4. If the event is running late the performer reserves the right to end performance at the previously agreed time, even if this means shortening the performance time. Full payment will still be due.
5. Suitable refreshments will be provide for the performer during the time of the performance.
6. Parking space will be arranged by the client for the performer.
Payments and Cancellations
1. Full payment is due on or before the date of the event.
2. Payment by bank transfer, cash or card payment is accepted.
3. Cancellations within one week of the event are payable in full.
4. For cancellations prior to the week a cancellation charge of £50 is payable.
To confirm your booking you must fill out the form below agreeing to the terms and conditions above.